Saturday, January 23, 2016

Teach Me, O Lord!

My Prayer based on 2 Timothy 2:24-25


-God teach me to love my husband and children the way you love them.

-Teach me to not quarrel.

-Instead be kind to everyone.

-Able to teach.

-To not be resentful when serving.

-When I am opposed, help me to gently instruct in the hope that God will grant them repentance.


-Help me to lead them to the knowledge of your TRUTH, so that they can come to their senses and escape the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

I am printing this and hanging it up in my new "war room". It starts with me. My attitudes, my actions, my prideful spirit. 

Teach me to love the way You love.


4 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Amen!!! I'm praying this prayer with you today!

Camille said...

Isn't it powerful to pray Scripture back to the Lord? May He continually be our strength and focus as we navigate each day with Him. Hugs to you! With Love, Camille

... chasing slow said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but this is a beautiful post. It was encouragement to my weary soul this evening :)

criminal justice writers - best writers said...

I'm praying the prayer with the hope for the better, Stacie. Thank you for letting me experience true and unsurpassed feeling of glory for Him. He's our savior, so we should make amends for everything we have done wrong.
Have His blessings,
Monica

Related Posts with Thumbnails