Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Deadness to Life


In the midst of the dead leaves, the tender shoots of an iris start to pop out of the ground.
My heart feels the same way. Deadness, fearfulness  distrust is giving way to LIFE, CONFIDENCE and A life of FAITH.

"God is not an elusive dream or a phantom to chase, but a divine person to know. He does not avoid us, but seeks us. When we seek Him, the contact is instantaneous."- Neva Coyle

"I love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me will find me." -Proverbs 8:17 NASB


 God, thank you for seeking me. Thank you for wanting to invade every aspect of my life. I don't want to leave You out of any part of it. I praise You for who You are and what You do! You encourage me continually. When I seek You, I find You. It is there I find love, peace, hope and joy. 


"Guidance is a sovereign act. Not merely does God will to guide us by showing us His way...whatever mistakes we may make, we shall come safely home. Slippings and strayings there will be, no doubt, but the everlasting arms are beneath us; we shall be caught, rescued, restored. This is God's promise; this is how good He is. And our self-distrust, while keeping us humble, must not cloud the joy with which we lean on our faithful covenant God".-J.I. Packer


4 comments:

Ma said...

What a great encouragement. The deadness of winter will give way to the newness of life in the spring:)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Awesome, Stace!

Camille said...

Isn't it wonderful when we realise the depths of the Sovereignty of our Great God?? I believe we will be learning more and more of HIS Greatness for all of eternity! And, HE chose us...that is the Greatest of all!

Love to you!
Camille

Rachel and Family said...

So beautiful. YOU are a flower you know :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails