Friday, February 8, 2013

Hearts That Are Wise

Some of my favorite verses come to mind about parenting, when I look at these new pictures of our family. We were incredibly blessed to have our pastor come and take these pictures. He did it out of the kindness of his heart and didn't charge us a dime. Another amazing testimony of the provision of God. I barely took any pictures last year. It was too painful. These pictures show that God is piecing our lives back together again. All honor and glory belongs to Him!
 "My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad; my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right" -Proverbs 23:15-16
 "Listen my son, and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path."- Proverbs 23:19
"Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding. The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him. May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice!" -Proverbs 23:22-25

"My sons (and daughters) give me your heart and let your eyes keep to my ways..."-Proverbs 23:26

"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures."-Proverbs 24:3-4

9 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

God is making these words a reality in your lives. I praise Him for it! The pics are so amazing! I have such beautiful people in my family :)

Kristin Bridgman said...

Such wonderful pictures...you all look so happy! :) That makes me happy!

Thank you for praying for C. ;)

Farmgirl Cyn said...

These are precious photos and a testimony to the faithfulness of God.
Amazing grace...

Grandma Becky said...

The photos and Bible verses along with them are so precious. Precious in the sight of your friends and most importantly, our God who has been there for all of you in this past year. Hugs to all of you!

Ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ma said...

I love the pictures. They turned out so nice. It is great to see you all together.

mommamindy said...

The pics are amazing. What a gift to your family. May the Lord continually uphold you all with His victorious right arm! Still praying.

Dannie & Connie Cummings said...

Stacie!
Gorgeous family! Love you guys!
:) Connie Davis Cummings

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails