Monday, August 6, 2012

Jessica's Spa

 The other day I was called into the bathroom by Jessica. Apparently, she decided to have a "spa day" with Lily. She looked so cute, I had to grab my camera!

 I bought Jessica some spongy curlers. We have had so much fun with them! Lily is also very patient and lets Jessica curl her hair with a curling iron.
 Their Nana Diana made them these beautiful old-fashioned nightgowns for Christmas.
Even though there is large age difference, I love how close they are. Lily adores Jessica and Jessica is very, very patient with Lily. They are blessed to have each other. There is nothing like a best friend in a sister.

7 comments:

Kristin Bridgman said...

What CUTE girls. And I love the nightgowns:) My sister and I are 5 years apart. I use to get so made at her when we were little because I thought she was always trying to "mother" me. I feel bad about that now. Looking back she was taking care of me when I needed it. I have thanked her since and wrote her a poem about that and telling her how much I love her. I love her to death and would do anything for her. :)

Kristin Bridgman said...

Just received your comment. I'm doing the happy dance! And I am not surprised, we serve an amazing God! Thank you for sharing!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

This is so precious! They are building memories that will last forever.

Wanting What I Have said...

They are too cute! I made sister a nightgown that looks JUST LIKE your girls'! How fun to think they can all be twins. ;)

Grandma Becky said...

Adorable girls/sisters indeed. My sis and I are 7 years apart and were pretty good to each other but got better once I moved away. Now we are pretty close! Take care and thanks for sharing the cute, fun times! Hugs and blessings!

Anonymous said...

What Sweetie Pies!

I love the random things kids think of doing. Love the spa day!

I also love the nightgowns. This year for school Rebekah and I are doing the Prairie Primer, a literature study through Laura Ingalls books, and she wants a nightgown like Laura's. We'll be sewing one like that soon!

mommamindy.wordpress.com

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love this "girlie" post :)This pictures just bless my heart so much. That second picture makes me LOL! Jessica is the best big sis ever! Love my nieces so much :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails