Friday, May 18, 2012

My Amazing Testimony of God's Provision

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them". -Ephesians 2:10


Thank you, Lord for preparing in advance the works you would have us do. Help me to be faithful to complete whatever calling you have planned for me. Help me to still be able to care for my family needs, while I enter into this new ministry (whatever it looks like). Continue to train me and prepare me to be able to step into that calling with confidence knowing that you are my Protector. Help me to remember that you "hem me in behind and before". You've got my back! 

You have given me a heart that is passionate. It feels as if fire is on my tongue. A message that must get out. A message to warn and to teach. God, continue to give me peace and to restore the fortunes that our family has lost. You will bless us if we do this right. You will redeem, if we believe it of You. You are a capable God and mightier than the enemy of our souls. What he sought to destroy, you will build up from ground level, Your way, not mine, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen

I ask you this, do you believe that God has great plans for your life? Have you made mistakes, small or big? Do you believe that Jesus really died for your sins? Do you believe He can redeem the worst of situations? I am living proof of that, and I am only at the beginning of this journey. Believe Him. Oh, believe Him. He is good and trustworthy even if your situation looks hopeless. Get on your knees and offer it up to Him. Tell Him it is too big for you.

I have an amazing story to share with you. A few months ago, when we had just found out therapy was going to be enormously expensive and that insurance wouldn't pay for it, I was devastated. I remember being in the van all by myself going to run errands. I was so depressed, so weary with worry and just wondering where in the world that money was going to come from. I finally just cried aloud to God and said, "It's too big. I can't do this! Where are we going to get $8,000, when we live pack check to pay check with just a little put away for emergencies?" I told God to take this burden from me. I couldn't bear it any longer. I felt peace about it finally and went in the post office to get the mail. I got in my van and opened a small letter that was from a bloggy friend (whom I've only met in blogland). As I opened the card, a check slipped out. A check that was written for $2,000!!!! I fell to pieces before my God. I cried and sobbed and told Him that He is real. That He really does handle this kind of stuff. He spoke into my spirit and said so clearly, "I got it handled, Stacie. No need to worry anymore." I never worried about the rest of the money from that moment on. What a gift! He is so trustworthy. God has it all covered. There was some money in the state funds that they were able to access to help us out with the majority of it. $2,000 was all we needed. Can you believe it?!?!

He is for us, not against us. Will you trust Him with me?


15 comments:

Trina said...

God is truly amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Rachel and Family said...

Love you Stacie. Love your family too! God restores and makes it beyond what we can imagine, but you know that ;)
xoxo

Connie said...

A beautiful testimony of his greatness and faithfulness.

Camille said...

Yes, indeed...Our God is GREAT!! We so often get so tied to the here and now and forget that HE is in COMPLETE control!!

Love to you!
Camille

P.S. Still praying.....

Grandma Becky said...

Simply crying precious, blessed tears for you and your family when I was reading this blog post. God is amazing. Our finite minds can't fathom what God really is but He is there, 24/7, 365 days of the year...looking out for and caring, loving His people. Thanks for sharing your story, Stacie. Hugs and blessings!

Ma said...

That is wonderful. How can we doubt!?

...they call me mommy... said...

Thank You, Lord!!!

candy said...

I remember the Joy you felt when you recieved this gift.I too was so blessed by our Lord for His help to you and your family.and thank you so much to your blog friend who was so faithful to listen and obey. Stace can you just imagine her Joy in doing the will of God.I love every moment of this time you are in. God loves you all.Love you!!!Thank you Lord for your love.Awesome testimony and I know many more are coming.

Kristin Bridgman said...

Jehovah Jirah! Thank you Lord for providing for this sweet family and showing her once again that you are bigger than our biggest worries. You are worthy of all our praise. To God be the Glory!

Lisa said...

We too have had some wonderful instances where the Lord has provided...usually at the last minute and in the nick of time. :) He is Jehovah Jireh - the Great Provider!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Catherine said...

Let NOTHING 'hinder' you from the faith He has built in you, Stacie!

OurLilFullFam said...

That is wonderful Stacie!

When we are at our lowest, God gets to be so honored. When it doesn't make sense, and we wonder if we are in a desert all alone, He comes in - like only He can do!!!

Thank-you for sharing!

Stephanie

OurLilFullFam said...

That is wonderful Stacie!

When we are at our lowest, God gets to be so honored. When it doesn't make sense, and we wonder if we are in a desert all alone, He comes in - like only He can do!!!

Thank-you for sharing!

Stephanie

Jenn said...

Oh WOW! This just put a huge smile on my face. We serve a GREAT, BIG, MIGHTY, AWESOME, Savior!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

He is just too awesome! Thank you to that precious blogging friend (you know who you are) for helping my sis and her family in their hour of need and becoming part of her testimony!

Related Posts with Thumbnails