Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother in the Making

 My sister and I were sitting on the couch at her house chatting, when Lily wheels in a baby carriage and was dressed up in her finery.

 We just oohed and aahed as she gently lifted her baby up and gave her a kiss.
 Lily loves babies. I pray that as she grows she will learn the importance of the role of a mama.
 I pray that she would nurture her children and that she would love and care for them physically, but more importantly spiritually.
Lily just turned three and seems to have a heart for Jesus. I caught her the other day with her arms up and singing praises to Jesus, just like her mama. 

I will continue to concentrate on the good. Knowing that the enemy has not destroyed my family. Knowing that I am moving forward. Knowing that Jesus is my anchor. Knowing that I will begin again, with a new dream, a new vision for my family.

It is good because my God is good.

5 comments:

Ellie Rae said...

How cute, and how nice to see girls doing girly things!

Grandma Becky said...

Lily is so adorable. Did she dress up all by herself or did older sister have a hand in that? HA! Hugs and blessings, my friend.

a little of me said...

how cute stacy..she is lovely...dont amish christians use those kind of clothes ? just asking...i love a lot the usa in so many ways...and many traditions..there..hope your doing ok..have missed you...take care...loves soraya

Camille said...

Such a sweet post! What a cutie pie. Yes, the LORD is Good. Always.

Love,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Those pics are so good! I love the way you cropped them. She is so darn cute! I'm glad we got some pics. Thanks again for coming up and visiting me! Love you, Jackie

Related Posts with Thumbnails