Saturday, April 14, 2012

God is Moving Us

God is moving. He is powerful. He is Swift. He is mighty. The further along in this process, the more I can look back and thank Him that His ways are not our ways, and His timing is not our timing.

He is good. "He is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit"-Psalms 34:18

He has given me some amazing verses in some strange places.

Zephaniah 3:9 "Then will I purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve him shoulder to shoulder." Oh, we will serve him shoulder to shoulder again. Brothers and Sisters in Christ who have been separated because of this trial we are in.

Zephaniah 3:17, 19 also says, "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing...At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you; I will rescue the lame and gather those who have been scattered. I will give them praise and honor in every land where they were put to shame. At that time I will gather you, at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes."

Lord, you will do it! I will watch you restore our fortunes before our very eyes. Our shame is cast down. You honor us and lift us up, because of your great love and mercy.

There will be healing and restoration like we have never seen before.  Oh Your ways! They are too much for us. We praise You!

I believe God is giving me a new ministry. A ministry I would have never anticipated. I have a burning in my soul and I know it is from the Lord. I am working out the details with Him, as so I do not compromise my family members and those I love. Their stories are theirs to tell. He will make a way if it is His Will.

Oh, how He loves you and me. The consequences of what has happened will never be over in this lifetime, but God will use them undoubtedly for His glory, just like we prayed. I will share more as I feel led.

Thank you for your prayers, your support, your emails of encouragement, and even more important your stories. I treasure them and think of them often and I pray for you as well.

Isn't that what this is all about? Relationships? Encouragement? This is why I started this blog. Where He leads me I will go.

Jesus REALLY is at the helm. We are almost over to the unknown shore. When we get there, it will be hard, but He has already been over there and He has prepared us for it.

12 comments:

Ma said...

I am so glad you are moving in all of this. I am excited for lies ahead as you feel led to share.

Connie said...

You are growing and learning so much. These treasure from the Word have become your own revealed word - they are alive to you and will change your life.

Ellie Rae said...

God be with you!

busymomof10 said...

I am looking forward to watching your story unfold! Can't wait to see what God does/is doing!

Grandma Becky said...

I am glad that scripture has strengthened you in this hard time. God protects and helps us through the hard times and so happy to see that you are getting through the struggle. It's a testimony to your children to see their mother strong in the Lord through this time in your life. Hugs and continued prayers.

Sarah said...

Stacie, I just wanted you to know, that God really laid it on my heart to pray for you all this past week, and I did. I'm not sure what storm you are going through at the moment, but I just wanted you to know that God is working for you!

OurLilFullFam said...

I "see" encouragement in you words Stacie! I am so glad you are closer to the top of that hill, closer to His face!

Stephanie

Camille said...

How wonderful that the LORD is encouraging you in HIS Word my friend. HE truly does all things well. One day at a time.

Much Love to you!
Camille

Lizzy said...

Lifting you up in prayer my friend! God is so good and is faithful, just as you said. Praise Him, He moves on behalf of His people!

a little of me said...

im hosting a tuesday's bloghop...please feel free to share your devotional cooking recepee craft any memory something the lord has done in your life im sure you have many...thank you very much if you join...blessed others ...have a very nice tuesday..

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

YOU are an encouragement!!

Continue to seek Him in all things.

xoxo,
Veronica

Connie said...

Things like this are gut-wrenching and heart-breaking. So glad that God helps us through it all. Your son can be healed and restored. Joy comes in the morning ... some day the pain will fade and the burden will not feel so heavy. God does what we can not do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails