Thursday, March 15, 2012

Believe


"It is not enough to begin to pray, nor to pray aright; nor is it enough to continue for a time to pray; but we must patiently, believingly continue in prayer, until we obtain an answer; and further, we have not only to continue in prayer unto the end, but we have also to believe that God does hear us and will answer our prayers. Most frequently we fail in not continuing in prayer until the blessing is obtained, and in not expecting the blessing." -George Muller

I want to believe that God is working all this out. I choose to believe it even when I cannot see it. I know that there is victory at the end of this long, dark valley.

"The greater the trial, the sweeter the victory"- George Muller

Let our victory be sweet, Lord, as you refine the fake right out of us.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I agree, Dear friend. But, let us not forget that we have an enemy whose sole purpose is to kill, steal and destroy us. Sometimes what we need to do is take back the ground the enemy has stolen from us. I don't pretend to know what you are going through, I just know I speak from my own experiences.
I will continue to pray....
In Christ alone,
Cindy

Camille said...

Praying for you my friend.

The LORD is in complete and Sovereign control. Lean on HIM. HE walks this valley with you.

Much Love,
Camille
(Psalm 46)

Nadine said...

Continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers!!!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Absolutely, Sis! Love that statement at the end. Hang in there! We have to keep praying for patience in this situation. I'm so proud of you. I know you have dark days, but I'm confident that you will always keep reaching for the Savior. He really does have our best interests at heart. What Satan meant for evil, God will turn it around for our good. We will believe that and not despair!

Connie said...

Yes, we pray and we pray and we pray. Sometimes with faith, sometimes with travail, sometimes with questions, sometimes with peace, sometimes with agony that does not allow any words.

candy said...

You have the VICTORY already my friend.Just tell that old devil to get behind you and your precious family.

Grandma Becky said...

Remember that God tastes like honey (Psalm 119:130-105) and He is there for you with some shade in the desert you are going through right now. Just a bit of rest to keep going on a bit further. Hugs and prayers!

Grandma Becky said...

i meant Psalm 119:103-105

Related Posts with Thumbnails