Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Musings

Please pray for me. I am sick with a cold (on top of still healing from my tonsillectomy), and I am tired and I am struggling to have patience with the six blessings that God has given me. Yesterday, I blew it. BLEW IT!!! It was not pretty. I was so convicted and asked God to forgive me for my outburst and my impatience.

Today is a new day and I ask that you would join with me in prayer that although "I am weak, He will be made strong." I have been in the Word everyday and so excited to be teaching a women's Sunday School. We are doing Beth's "Believing God", and I am just astounded to be reminded just how deep my unbelief runs in some areas. I am thrilled to get the chance to not just do this study again, but teach it to other ladies who might struggle in this area of their spiritual lives as well. I feel very connected to the Lord and feel His presence almost constantly. I love to see Him working in our lives and performing small and big miracles that just amaze me!

I am thankful that today is a more mellow day, it consists mainly of homeschooling, chores, a haircut, heat pump being repaired and cooking three healthy meals.  No running kids around to this activity and that activity. Thankfully, those days are reserved for Mondays and Tuesdays. The rest of the week is a lot easier.

I hope to be blogging more often, but my camera is in the shop and I have no pictures to share.

Have a blessed day and thank you as always for your continued prayers for me and the fam!

8 comments:

Homestead Living said...

Praying for you Stacey. We all have these moments when we can "boast in our weakness" because we know that his strength is being made perfect!
We are all a work in progress. Rejoicing in your transparency!
Many blessings,
Jennie

Ma said...

I understand! I had a bad day yesterday too:( It's so nice to know we aren't alone.

www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com said...

Sometimes it is a lesson in itself for kids to see a parent have a time of difficulty and then to see how they handle it afterward. It teaches great coping skills in itself.

I lift you up in prayer for your healing and wellness to go into warp speed so that you can feel better and be able to tackle all of those daily challenges.

Lana

Nadine said...

Dear Stacie,

Please know that I am praying for healing for your body and peace within you and your household!
Take it easy and get better soon!

Blessings!
~Nadine

ღ soraya ღ said...

prayers on your way...i understand you a lot stacie..hold on friend..we all go thrue tough stuff these days..jesus is coming soon..he is on your side...love your blog you have such a sweet spirit friend..take care..

Ellen said...

Even in our weakest moments ,He is there.Will pray for you and with you because we certainly all have moments like these. We all have times when we are shown that we could have handled a situation better.These are the times that we grow closer to Him.

Catherine said...

Honey, a slice of lemon, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in the bottom of a mug, add water, heat in the micro for a minute, DRINK! It will not only be good for your immune system, but also it will soothe your throat. Take it easy and "slow to anger." :)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You sounded like your cold was better the last time I talked to you. I've caught myself yelling and impatient several times today. Your post spurs me on to be patient!

Related Posts with Thumbnails