Monday, November 7, 2011

Fabulous Fall!


 Jessica and Andrew buried Lily in a pile of leaves. She LOVED it!
 The flower garden is starting to change colors.
 The trees are starting to give up their leaves. It provides hours of fun for the little ones!
 I'm enjoying playing with my new camera!
 The colors are brilliant!

 Jess took this picture of my last pansy. So pretty!
I have a few roses that are still hanging on. It was 28 degrees this morning, so I doubt it is still there.

Things I enjoy about fall:

  • Sweaters
  • Cooler weather
  • Warm colors everywhere
  • No more weeding!
  • Comfort foods like pumpkin bread and soups

7 comments:

Rachel and Family said...

Those are great photos! I love all those colors and Lily getting buried.
I never weed anyway, lol! but I'm with you on the others.
xoxo

Nadine said...

Beautiful photos...the colors are amazing!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Beautiful pics, Stace! Lily looks like she is having way too much fun :) Wish were were there to join in :) Missing you, sis...

Catherine said...

Great photos! It was 21 degrees here and there is some snow on the ground. My only flower left is a neon blue Michealmas Daisy. You are so blessed with darling children and lovely surroundings!

OurLilFullFam said...

Beautiful colors!! Do your pansys not last through the winter? Ours do here, but it rarely snows here.

I love the smell of pumpkin. We treated my oldest to a facial a couple weeks ago and they use pumpkin during it - she was thrilled because of the smell!

I also love warm sweaters & soup!!

Stephanie

Robin said...

Leaves are good!!

Those photos are beautiful.

I agree with your "things to love about fall" list.

MommaMindy said...

Our leaves are usually too wet to play in, but we've been enjoying drying some to use for displaying and crafting.

I love seeing pics of your happy kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails