Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Budding Photographer

 The other day, Jessica asked if she could borrow my camera and take some pictures outside.
 I was pleasantly surprised when she began to show me her pictures.
 After sorting through some blurring ones, we selected these for the blog.
 I am impressed with her close-ups. She really has an eye for it.
 This one is one of my favorities! These asters add some color to the now brown and yellow yard.
 Since the flower garden is winding down, I wasn't sure what she was going to take pictures of. She did manage to find some color still out there.

This one is my favorite!!!! I love how it is slightly off center.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Great job Jessica!!

Nadine said...

She did a wonderful job at taking pictures! Both of my girls like photography too, especially flowers!

Blessings!
~Nadine

LizyBeth said...

Good job, Jessica! Those are some beautiful pictures.... keep up the good work!

Toyin O. said...

Great pictures, kudos to Jessica!

Fire Wife said...

Great job! She certainly did find a lot of color. I tend to like the very-close-up pics myself too! Great job.

Jill said...

Absolutely beautiful!! She did an amazing job!!!

Blessings,
Jill

Camille said...

Way to go Jessica! Isn't God's handiwork just amazing?? I like the one with the blue flowers filling up the entire frame...so pretty. :)

Blessings,
Camille

Wanting What I Have said...

Way to go Jess!!! In all my design classes in college we were taught to capture our subject off center slightly-it makes the composition more interesting. Jess clearly has an eye for this. It seems that what the Pro's teach comes naturally for her. :) What a talented young lady!

RaD said...

Wow! She did a great job!

skeeteror said...

Wow! She did a great job! That girl should enter her photos in the fair next year! Super pics,Jessica! ~Bev~

Related Posts with Thumbnails