Monday, October 24, 2011

Father/Children trip to the Beach



 I mentioned before that Steve took the kids to the beach and gave me a week long break. He met up with his parents at a beach house. They had an amazing time and the weather wasn't too bad for being late October.
 Apparently, they dug LOTS of fox holes! Steve even went and bought another shovel so they wouldn't fight.

 Steve and the kids love to go to Fort Stevens and play around on the jeeps, guns and other military equipment.

I'm so glad they had fun. The dynamics are always different when Mom isn't around. Very eye-opening for everyone. Glad I was missed!

6 comments:

Camille said...

How WONDERFUL Stacie!! I am so glad you got that special time away and your family did too!! Such fun times! For you ALL!!

Great photos!

Have a lovely week!
Love,
Camille

Catherine said...

I'm so glad they did what they did and you got to do what you did. Not very many children get to spend with their dads like this, Stacie!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Great pics! Love that they were fighting over who got dig foxholes. Big thanks and hugs to Steve for giving you a break. Love you!

OurLilFullFam said...

It is good to know you are missed!

I am glad they had a good time, and you had a good time too!

Stephanie

Madame Mara Wildflower said...

I'm glad that you were able to have a little break. Looks like your children and husband had a fun time at the beach.

Blessings to you!

Wanting What I Have said...

I'm so proud of Steve! What a guy! And I am so happy for you! To get a break AND to be missed! That is wonderful! Looks like they had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails