Thursday, September 15, 2011
Pastor Steve Update-It is Well...
brief update on Steve:
- nausea is under control at this time
- sleeps 90-95% of the day
- pain is well managed
- becoming more confused and easily becomes anxious
- still has a sense of humor!
- still has that beautiful look of love when I gaze into his eyes!!
- he is very weak; can no longer walk; is able to stand and pivot with help
- LOVES LOVES LOVES popsicles!!
- eating and drinking very little!!
- probably on the "home-stretch" of his live on earth!
- does not want to leave his friends and family, but is ready for the ULTIMATE HEALING!!
- His motto: FOR TO ME TO LIVE IS CHRIST, TO DIE IS GAIN!
Please keep us in your prayers as we help Steve finish strong. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that Steve will hear these precious words from our Father in Heaven, "WELL DONE THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!"
In the midst of our pain and sorrow, I can say It Is Well With My Soul!
Disclaimer: It is not well with my heart, my mind, my emotions, my security, my hopes, my dreams, my future, my comfort, my experience, my family, my friends, my ANYTHING except my soul.
Thankful for a God who will never leave me or forsake me, and who has promised a place of no more tears, no more sorrow, and no more pain!