Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taking a Break

 I feel like the Lord is leading me to take a bit of a break from blogging and FB. I don't know how long, that is something He has yet to reveal to me.
 I'll leave you with a few pictures that are special to me. These are all my children and their cousins. They absolutely love each other and it is precious to watch them interact with one another.
 Hailey is swinging on the tire swing. I love this angle!!
 The newest picture of our family. My they are all growing up.
 Andrew, minus a few teeth.
Here we all are. Dad and Diana with all their children and grandchildren. It is rare indeed when we can all get together.

There is a lot going on in my children's lives. I need to have some very serious and focused prayer time. I feel God calling me to Him. Please pray that God will give me the wisdom and discernment I need to love and serve my family in a more effective way.

I'll be back...:)

12 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Will do, Stacie. (and by the way...I STILL love your haircut...looks real cute on you!)
There have been several times in my years of blogging that i have taken a much needed break. You will find that when you do come back to it, you are refreshed and ready to roll!
Enjoy your time away, and i pray you hear the still small voice of the Holy Spirit guiding you....

Kimberly said...

Stacie, I've been feeling the same way, I wrestled with how to post that I was taking an extended break {unknown time frame}, I'll I know is that I feel God saying that I should take a break from it.

Wanting What I Have said...

Love and will miss you! So proud of you for following the Lord's leading. Praying for you!

Kristin Bridgman said...

Praying wisdom and discernment for you as well as rest and peace and wonderful times with your family. Please do come back sometime, only when you're ready :)

caz1975 said...

Blessings to you Stacie as you follow God's lead :-)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Will miss you, Sis! I'm proud of you for taking a break and you know I'm praying for you and with you :)

Jenn said...

Totally understand! I take breaks a several times a year. It really helps me to keep blogging in perspective and not let it take over my life.

candy said...

I know 1 little boy who will be missing you bunches.I'll introduce him to Jackie(blog).He'll enjoy her too. Have a peaceful break my friend.Love you.

By the way love the house and so does shilo.we were talking about on way to doctor.

Catherine said...

I pray for you as you 'break' for God, Stacie.

Lady Kara said...

Hi Stacie,

I'm actually back after a bit of a break myself, so I do understand the need. I hope you accomplish what's necessary in your life during this time, and look forward to hearing from you again, soon!

God bless,

Lady Kara

Rachel and Family said...

Miss you, but I understand.
I haven't had much computer mo-jo myself.
I am praying for your family.
xoxoxo

Trina said...

Enjoy your respite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails