Friday, May 13, 2011

Love the Little Boy in my Little Boy

I took the kids to the Klickitats to get some pictures of the wildflowers. Andrew found this rock that chunks of shale (sp?) were coming off.

If you know my Andrew, you would know that tearing something apart is sheer bliss for him. Look at that pile that he managed to loosen!

Well, Lily Pie was not about to be left out. She got right in there and was having as much fun as he was.

I love to watch little boys work on a project like this. I grew up with a sister, so I never really got to experience the whole "boy" thing. They are so mission-minded!

Wow, what was up with Blogger? I lost my scheduled posts :( I also lost all my comments on my last post.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

RaD said...

I'm having trouble with blogger too, glad it's not just me. My whole post disappeared just as I was finishing it. So frustrating.

Cute pictures of your kids. It's funny, my boy is not like that so much, but I work with kids so I can still see exactly your point about boys. My daughter on the other hand, she would have been tearing the thing apart just like your two.

Mich said...

I had comments and then they were gone. Crazy!

Love little boys. Sniff. Sniff. My little boy is not so little anymore. :(

Have a GREAT weekend!

MommaMindy said...

Your little kids are so adorable. I think I could get into playing with that shale, myself...it looks so fun.

If you go to your dashboard and read Blogger Buzz, you'll find out why Blogger was down. They're thinking they'll be able to restore everything eventually. Hope so!

Grandma Becky said...

Love your post. Kids are fun! I was on my blog last night and noticed blogger was down and wasn't able to comment on a blog that I visited. Glad it's ok cuz I posted today about my photo book I made since it was part of a mother's day gift. Have a good weekend, too, and seems like weather is trying to decide it's spring! or for a few days anyway!

Catherine said...

Oh, Stacie, Andrew is such an....Andrew! He is himself all the way, isn't he?

The Angulo's said...

Yeah, I think a boy would be quite an adventure. Only God knows if I'm having one though.

I lost my comments too though I had my post returned to me. I looked it up and blogger says we're supposed to be getting that back soon.

Homestead Living said...

I just started blogging in March so I thought this was something that happens regularly.???

Cute pics of the kids. My boys would have loved to tear into that rock with your son. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails