Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jess!

Dear Jessica,

You are growing into quite the young lady. You are so much reserved that I ever was. You are one of the toughest girls I know. We call it your "game face". You are excelling in so many things. We are so proud of the accomplishments you have made in Tae Kwon Do. Your first tournament went so well!

Since communicating is more of a challenge for you, I find it interesting that texting suits you. You are always asking to text your grandmas. You know more about my phone then I ever could. I love it when you teach me a new feature that I didn't know about.

You have taken off in your reading this year! It is so exciting to see you reading on your own now. I love it! You are very easy to homeschool and it can be so pleasant. Your attitude has been so much better this year.

You are making new friends and coming out of your shell more. I pray that this year would be filled with fun, friendship and new experiences. I pray more than anything that your relationship with the Lord would deepen and that you would make your faith your own.

I love you, Girl! And always remember, "A girl's just gotta have her chocolate"!

Love,

Your Mommy
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to Jessica! Your Momma's right about the chocolate thing-

Homestead Living said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!

I would love to know how you made the collage of pictures.

jwarner98@woh.rr.com
when you get a free moment. :)

Wanting What I Have said...

Jess!! Happy Birthday!!!! We love you and are so proud of you!!!

Hydrant girl said...

Awww, so sweet!! Happy Birthday to a special girl.

Catherine said...

I am delighted to know you, Jessica! Your mom and I met when she carried you...before you were born, and the pleasure was all mine to see you and hold you in the hospital. I look forward to watching you mature, darlin'girl!

Camille said...

What a precious letter Stacie! Happiest of birthdays to your sweet girl. :)

Blessings,
Camille

Jennifer said...

happy birthday!

OurLilFullFam said...

Happy Birthday! Such a lovely young lady and great sister!

Stephanie

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter...my youngest daughter turned 15 today...they grow so quickly!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, yeah! Bring on the chocolate! Proud of you, my sweet niece. Text me sometime. Love you're new earrings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails