Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Pets and a Very Happy Easter!

I thought I would do a post about our pets.

My dad gave us these pigmy goats. We mainly use Dan and Wilbur for weed control!

They are so funny! They provide us with lots of entertainment. They butt each other and zing around the goat pen at full speed. Goats are very playful. I grew up having goats. They are a low maintanence pet. Especially, if you are not into breeding and milking.

Snickers gets lonely and loves to go down and hang out with them. She loves them, too! I don't know how they feel about her though.

Snickers is the friendliest dog I have ever met. She LOVES people. Everyone gets scared when they see her because she is so big. But she rarely barks and greets most everyone with a wildly, wagging tail. She is amazing with the kids. They maul her constantly and she come back for more. I love that kind of dog.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! We are planning on having a feast with family and friends here. Between 20 and 30 people. It is pouring down rain right now, so I don't know how that Easter egg hunt is going to go. We'll see!

I am so thankful that Jesus conquered the Grave! He is Alive! Death O where is your sting?

Happy Easter!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

And a joyous Easter to your family!

Wanting What I Have said...

He is RISEN! Yea, verily, He is risen indeed!

Mama Hen said...

He is Risen Indeed!

Mich said...

How do you keep those goats out of your beautiful flowers?!!!

Happy Easter!!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Great pic, Stace! Love the one with Snickers and the goat. Missed you all today :(

Jessica Heights said...

Those goats are soooo cute!

Sarah said...

Hope your family had a blessed Easter Stacie!

Your goats are so cute...I've been trying to talk my husband into getting them for a loooong time! Ha!

OurLilFullFam said...

Happy Easter to you too! What a nice gift of goats!

Stephanie

Jill said...

Your goats are so cute! i've always wanted goats! Some day I hope to have enough land to get them! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Blessings,
Jill

Catherine said...

Your pets are DARLING! We are a blessed people whose Savior was Jesus, who gave us eternal life!!!

melanie said...

A late happy Easter to you! I just love the goats. I grew up with a pet goat...in place of a dog, lol.

Camille said...

How fun that you have goats! Too funny that they race around like that and the dog likes their company. :)

I trust you had a lovely time with your family Stacie.

Blessings,
Camille

Related Posts with Thumbnails