Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Jacob!



Dear Jacob,

I know you have looked forward to this day for a long time! You are aware of birthdays and have been very excited about this one.

You are my little Jaker's Man. You aren't that little though. You never really have been. I remember when I put your first onesie on you, I thought to myself, "So that is why they make them so big!". The other kids swam in theirs while you completely filled your out.

You are a funny little guy. You like to come up, give me a great big hug and say, "Your my best friend, Mom. I love you." Oh how precious! I don't even care that you got that off of Toy Story. I will always treasure it.

You are such a good brother to your little sister. Lily loves you! You both look so much alike. Your hair, your cheeks, your smile, your nose. I'm glad you have someone who looks like you.

I love your husky voice! I imagine that someday you will have a very manly voice.

My prayer for you is that you would grow closer to God. That you would love Jesus and want to please Him. I pray that as you go to the bigger Sunday School class that you would engage even more in the lessons and find some new friends. Fall in love with Jesus, my Child. He will never let you down.

Be blessed, Big Birthday Boy!

Love Your Mama
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

RaD said...

Wow. He's four already? It just keeps on passing by doesn't it?

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Catherine said...

So did you have a party? And was it some kind of themed one? He is SO good looking...as are all your darlings, Stacie!

Mich said...

What a cutie! Have fun celebrating!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob!!! May your day be blessed.

Sarah said...

Happy 4th Birthday Jacob! I hope he enjoyed his special birthday Stacie! I do love reading your birthday letters to your children!

God Bless

Ellen said...

Oh this is so sweet! Hope your little man had a wonderful day! ♥

LizyBeth said...

He is such a cutie!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!! :-)

Blessings,
Jill

Camille said...

Precious post Stacie! How sweet that you write letters to your children for their birthdays. :) Happy Birthday to your Jacob!! And yes...follow the LORD Jesus all your life little man...HE is the ONLY Way to be right with God.

Many blessings,
Camille

candy said...

Happy Birthday My buddie with "my green blankie".I love you jacob. I hope your day was extra special.

Stacie your right about his deep voice. I love it too. I can only imagine what it will sound like when he is Josh's age.What a special boy.

Wanting What I Have said...

Happy Happy Birthday Precious Jake!!!

Anna said...

So cute in his fireman's outfit!

Jenn said...

Happy birthday to your little guy!

His bondservant said...

Happy birthday to an adorable little guy! Blessings to you and your family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails