Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The More I Seek You

This song keeps going through my head. I can't embed it, but if you click on the link, you can hear it. It is beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA&feature=related

This song completely describes where I am at spiritually right now. Because of not being on my feet, I have had lots of time to think and contemplate the things of the Lord. He has loved me enough to encourage me to look into some of my old wounds again. He wants me to heal from the inside out. It has been hard to look back when I just want to "push it down". It isn't fun dealing with it over and over again. But as I have looked deeper than I ever had and repented of my own sins in these situations, I am feeling washed and cleansed by my Savior. I feel closer and closer.


It is true...The more you invest in your relationship with the Lord, the more return you will recieve.

"Believing God" by Beth Moore, has been an extraordinary Bible study. I AM experiencing a fresh explosion of faith. I am believing God for things that I had given up for dead in several areas of my life.



The more you seek Him, the more you will find Him.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I hope that you are coming along well. My prayers for your speedy recovery are still coming.

I am looking forward to my faithwalking retreat in Jan. There are some things that I need to get worked out.

Have a wonderful week and a blessed New Year.

Together We Save said...

Thanks for sharing!!

RaD said...

God's been working with me in this area slowly too.

The Angulo's said...

Stacy,

I am happy to hear you are growing closer to God. I want to draw closer to Him too, now and in the coming year.

God bless you.

Mrs. A

wyatt said...

I got an ipod for Christmas.I want that song.I think it was cool. I love you see u tomorrow. love wyatt

His bondservant said...

Stacie,
I have found personally that those times when I have faced health issues are some of the greatest times of God's teaching in my life. He has made Himself so real to me during those valleys. Praying that your recovery is quick and full! May the Lord continue to speak precious words to you always my friend.
In Him,
Jackie

Catherine said...

You hit the nail on the head with this one, Stacie! When in a struggle last night I DID go to The Word for comfort, and He gave it to me!! Hallelujah

Jenn said...

Amen!
Jer. 29:12-14a has been speaking to me lately it says, "Then you will call upon me and come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord....

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Keep it up, Stace! You're doing great. I knew you would come out of this experience with a whole new perspective. God is working, fanning the sparks into flames!

Love ya, Sis! Can't wait to hang out with you again next week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails