Thursday, December 9, 2010

Foot Surgery Today-Please Pray

So today is the big day. I am off to have my bunion removed. I am trying to not freak out over all of the logistical things that I haven't been able to plan ahead of time. I have to trust God that meals will be made and delivered, laundry will get done, house will get clean, chores will get done, homeschooling will continue, children will get all the rides they need to their activities, and that I am NOT dispensable. Christmas this year, will be much more simple. Is that a bad thing? I think not...
Life will go on, it will just be different. These two boys are going to have to really take up the slack. They are going to have a lot of responsibility in the next six to eight weeks. I know they can do it. Hubby and I have trained them well.
The will all learn that they must work together as a team. Cooperation is going to be essential.
I thank the Lord that we are at 100 percent on our insurance. This whole surgery will be paid for. What a huge blessing! Even though everyone tells me that this is an extremely painful surgery, I am sort of looking at it like childbirth. The end result will be worth it.

Pray for our family. We are going to need it.

PS, don't know how much blogging I'll be doing. I've scheduled some posts, but I will try to keep you updated on how we are doing when I can.

Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

...they call me mommy... said...

Prayed, Stacie!

Hydrant girl said...

You're in my thoughts.

Stephanie said...

Praying for you dear Sister! I pray it all goes smoothly and the God guides the surgeons hands. I also pray you experience the most minimal pain possible. You have a beautiful, precious family and I can tell they will help make this a wonderful Christmas for their sweet Mama! Keep us posted!

Wanting What I Have said...

I am praying for you and your precious family today!!! Love the picture of all six of them like little stair steps!
Love you, friend!

Chelle said...

I will be praying for you.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I know you're in surgery right now as I type this and it will be awhile before you see this. I love you so much. The kids and I are so praying for you right now!!!

Love you and let me know if you need me to come up earlier. You know I will.

I love you and can't wait to read and hear about all the lessons you're going to learn through this.

Your Sis,
Jackie

melaniek said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are home and feeling as well as possible. Best wishes on a quick and as pain-free as possible recovery!

RaD said...

Well, you gotta be out of surgery by now, so I'm praying for a speedy recovery!

Ellen said...

Praying all went well Stacie. ♥

Jenn said...

Prayed for you yesterday, Stacie and I will continue to pray as you heal.

wyatt said...

where are you going for your surgery to my dads hospital or my moms love you wyatt

OurLilFullFam said...

Praying that all goes well Stacie!!

Stephanie

Trisha said...

Praying for you, Stacie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails