Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tae Kwon Do Babies and Back to School

O.K....Is this seriously not the cutes thing you have ever seen? Lily and Jacob's cheeks are adorably chubby! I can barely tell them apart in these pictures! Steve has been looking for pads for his TKD so he can spar. They are very expensive, but he found some used. He decided to dress up Lily and then Jacob wanted to get involved. Oh, they were so cute!
We couldn't stop laughing!!!!
Steve has been going to classes hoping to get his Fire Officer One. It has been a huge time commitment as he has had to travel to Salem and stay for 5 days at a time. In between the five day classes, he has had to do LOTS of homework. I've never seen my man study so hard. We are talking BORING stuff. I'm sure glad he is motivated! I would be a gibbering idiot learning about how unions started and all of the laws that go around it.
I'm glad he takes time to play with the kids though. They miss him. I'm glad he is done with this and we can sort of get back to normal. That is, until I have my foot surgery. Then everything is going to be crazy!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

His bondservant said...

Stacie,
I truly do know how you feel about having Daddy gone during the week and being so busy. The military is always throwing that at us too. But, it is wonderful that we have husbands who want to be with our children when they can. And that will speak volumes to them. Hoping this is over very soon for your family.

Catherine said...

I guess where there's a will, there's a way; give Steve my best, and tell him I'm praying for him. Your kids are SO cute!!

...they call me mommy... said...

Oh boy do I understand the studying and time commitment! My dh is in paramedic class right now! Oy! :)
(((HUGS)))

Stephanie said...

Those are the best super chubby cheeks, ever - love 'em! And, you are not alone, my dh is about to start some post grad coursework, albeit just one course, but that is enough when you have a life as full as ours! I now know to pray for you when we pray for own challenges!

Kimberly said...

My children still absolutely love days when Dad works from home- Blessings to your family!!

Wanting What I Have said...

Oh, they are ADORABLE!!! You're right - you cannot tell them apart. How precious!!!

So...steve got Fire Fighter One? Or he's still studying? Regardless, congratulations to both of you. I know from my man studying to get his license for Operations at work, it is a HUGE sacrifice for both spouses. Carry on!

candy said...

You are right I can't tell them apart either.I thought they were all pictures of Jacob.Very cute. And DO NOT WORRY about tomorrow,for tomorrow will worry about itself...Matt.6:34 The Lord gave me that word for you. I myself am excited for the time you get to rest,and I get to be with kids more. I am really excited to see the PLAN our Lord has for your family. I love you all.

RaD said...

I love the cute pictures of your two youngest! I'll bet it was funny and they look like they loved it!

I hope Steve does well in his class!

Chris in FL--Joyful Mother said...

Oh they are so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails