Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Revolutionary War Party (Part 2)

The food at was amazing, as you can see! Instead of the traditional birthday cake, we decided to do a tea for the kids. I know, technically they probably would have boycotted the tea, but it was better than cake and ice cream. I made six batches of scones (click here for the recipe)
We also had everyone bring their own teacup. I didn't have enough. Here is the homemade peach and raspberry jams I made.
I also made meat rolls ups, and a huge platter of cucumber sandwhiches. The kids scarfed this stuff! Some of them had three cups of tea, too!
Here is everyone crowded around the table for tea. There's more...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amy said...

Love this!! What a wonderful idea. I wish I could have come. LOL

Have a wonderful day.

Catherine said...

What a feast! It looks like the kids had a great time too.

Fire Wife Katie said...

How cool, I wanna come play! I'll even bring my own teacup. :)

Sarah said...

Wow the food looks fantastic Stacie...wish I could have come too! Those scones look so delicious!

I love your outfit also! Glad you all had a wonderful time!

God Bless

RaD said...

Mmmm... Your scones look mighty tasty!

OurLilFullFam said...

So neat!

I love scones!! I will try the recipe!

Stephanie

melaniek said...

That looks like so much fun! Hope you all had a great time!

Muthering Heights said...

Yum...this party sounds like quite the event! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails