Friday, July 16, 2010

Silly Siblings

I found a bunch of cute pictures on my camera of the older kids loving on their baby sister. They were too precious, so I thought I would share.
I love the look Lily is giving him, "Weirdo", I imagine she is thinking.
Josh loves to be the big brother. He is just towering over her. He's getting so tall.
I'm not sure who took this picture, but lately they have been doing silly faces on each other. I thought this one was pretty cute. She looks like a basset hound!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Camille said...

What ADORABLE pictures Stacie!! :) Lily is learning PATIENCE very early in life! LOL!

Blessings,
Camille

Grandma Becky said...

Love it and thanks for sharing. The children grow up so fast.
This morning I was reading a testimonial about our homeschooling I wrote in 2003. Oh my, those were the wonder years. I wonder where they all went? But good memories and we all still love each other. Hugs!

candy said...

Love these pictures. Josh adores babies.I love to watch his loving heart with his siblings sp?.All your kids adore each other.Thats a fact.

Related Posts with Thumbnails