Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Horse Camp (Part Three)

My little niece, Hailey, was adorable in her beach combing outfit!
Steve found a float from the "widgeon". The kids practiced their Tae Kwon Do on it after we hung it in a tree.
Something I really enjoy doing is drawing in the sand. This has been my signature flower since I was about 16 years old. I've drawn this thing everywhere!
This is my version of sandart! I drew a horse head as well, but forgot to get a picture of it. The kids got on board and started drawing as well. We had a grand time!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great time you had! I'm so glad you got to do this again...and without Lily? It must have been so relaxing!

Hydrant girl said...

Love the flower! Very pretty

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Awesome! There is nothing like the beach!
Wylie

Camille said...

Gorgeous flower you draw Stacie...you are talented! :)

RaD said...

Wow! That's a great drawing in the sand. I am nowhere near that talented. Thanks for taking a pic and sharing it with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails