Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thankful

I took some pictures of Lily and the daffodils at Echo Park.


Jaker's Man wanted in on the action, but he was busy looking at his McDonald's toy.

I am so thankful for God's mercy. I love that God doesn't lower His standards to accommodate my disobedience and sin. I'm glad that I can depend on Him to be the same yesterday, today, and forever. Yet it is comforting to be reminded that "he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust" (Psalm 103:14). Fully understanding that my best is nowhere near being good enough, "God, being rich in mercy" (Ephesians 2:4) has reached down to rescue and redeem me through the precious offering of His Son, the perfect sacrifice.

Happy Easter, everyone!

He has RISEN!!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Catherine said...

On my sweet drive home yesterday I was thinking and praying along the same line. God IS good, and I don't deserve His goodness and mercy! He gives it anyway because He is love.

Tina said...

Beautiful pictures and wonderful comment about how great God is! It is amazing to know that He knows all about us and our heart and yet He still loves us and grows us to be more like what He designed us to be. He is amazing. Thanks for the great post.
In His love,
Tina

Amy said...

Wonderful pics. She is such a doll.

Things have got worse around here. Please pray for us.

Camie said...

Hallelujah He is Risen! His grace and mercy cover me and I am left in wonder at the incredible gift that is....

Beautiful pictures and Happy Easter Stacie!

Camie

Suburban Simplicity said...

What beautiful pictures. And I too am thankful for his mercy. Have a beautiful Easter.

Sandy

Sarah said...

Oh Stacie...That brought tears to my eyes! Like you, I am thankful that our Saviour can always be depended on...that thought moves me beyond words.

Thank you!

God Bless

One Heart said...

Beautiful pictures, great words.

Have a very blessed Easter.

Connie said...

I have been too busy to post, but wanted to come over and wish you a very blessed Easter. HE IS RISEN!

Love the photos - Lily is beginning to look a little more grown-up. Oh dear. Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails