Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Funny Kids!

I thought we could all do with some cheering up after this weeks events. I just downloaded some pictures off my camera and wanted to share some funny pics of my kids. I love these "Where's Waldo" glasses that came in the Doctor's kit that Nana gave Andrew before his surgery.
The kids thought this martial art pose was pretty funny while Jacob was asleep. Notice he even has Toy Story socks? Thanks, Nana!
Jessica went to the Dollar Store and bought this fake hair piece. I thought they looked better braided. She had a blast putting them on Lily!
Here is the doctor that Lily charmed at the children's hospital. She loved the shoes that the doc had on and was thrilled when she got to try them on. I thought it was so funny that they matched her outfit! She cheered up quite a few parents who were waiting for their kids to get out of surgery.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Mich said...

CUTE!

The kiddos made me smile this morning.

Happy weekend!

...they call me mommy... said...

Awww...cute pics! :)

Camille said...

Fun pics of your kids! How's it going around your home Stacie?? Still praying...

Love,
Camille

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thanks for asking Camille...

Ummm, It's been a little interesting. I think all the attention has gone to his head and he had some ornery moments. It has been hard disciplining a "cripple".

I wheel him in the stroller to a time out in the room. When his fit has stopped, we talk about it and he can come back in.

Today has been better and he has actually put some pressure on it. It is encouraging watching him try to walk with the cast on. He is too big to be pushed around in a stroller and my shoulders and neck are killing me!

Camie said...

Fun! What a great doctor too!

J said...

How refreshing!!! I laughed hard when I saw each pic! Especially the martial arts pose!

Continuing to pray for you.

Catherine said...

Your kids are ALWAYS so dang cute!! That's probably not the case when you have to disciplin Andrew...as I saw with one of the other comments. But you KNOW what I mean about your cute kids!!!

Jasmine said...

I love these pictures. The Karate pose is fantastic.

God bless you.

David and Margaret said...

I love the pics, especially of Buzz II on the couch. He is just too cute in his little briefs. I love to look at these years later, of course, they don't. I am so glad that you are doing better and have one operation under your belt. He will provide and take care of you for the next too. I love your pics of your yard too. Thanks for sharing. love and hugs. Want to talk today(monday)

Sarah said...

Stacie, these photographs are hilarious! Love Buzz Lightyear in his martial arts pose!

I'm sorry that you have had some discipline issues with your little patient...though very proud that you are being consistent with correcting, as all too often parents 'let them off' because of this or that. He will be appreciative of your efforts in the years to come!

I will continue to pray for Andrews healing.

God Bless

Related Posts with Thumbnails