Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lily's Birthday

I took an impromptu photo shoot in the yard with the flowers that are starting to bloom.
This is the little shirt/dress that Jess and I picked out for her on her birthday. She loves the feel of grass under her feet.
I love this shot of the back of her with the old wheelbarrow in the background.
And here she is with the shirt after it shrunk! It's not longer quite looking as much like a dress. I can't believe she is one! I am looking forward to celebrating her birthday on Easter with the rest of the fam. I still need to order a cake!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Camille said...

She's TOTALLY Adorable!! :)

Mich said...

precious...

RaD said...

So cute! Happy birthday little one! Don't grow too fast!

Kimberly said...

Love the way the light is coming in behind her in the first shot! Oh, that's too bad about the dress, it still is a cute top.

Camie said...

Oh Stacie she is so lovely! Your yard is beautiful too!

Blessings!

Camie

kathy said...

She is beautiful Stacie

Mrs. Latte Drinker said...

So precious!! My favorite picture is the last one you posted. Love the outfit!!

Angela said...

I love the one of her standing by the wheel barrow..How precious she is.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!!Her dress was so cute.Just curious what brand it was to shrink so much?My sister in law mentioned one of her daughters dresses shrinking alot.They use it as a top now too...wondered if it could be the same?Nikki

Amy said...

What a sweetie!!

Many blessings for you and yours on the most Holy week.

God Bless.

Sarah said...

What a sweetiepie! Stacie, she is absolutely adorable! I loved her dress also.

Blessings to you all this Holy week!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Nikki, it's a Carter brand. I've noticed they fade awfully fast. They are so adorable though, that I can't resist the styles!

christy rose said...

She is just beautiful! Happy birthday sweet Lily!!

Tina said...

Precious pictures. She's adorable. I know you enjoy her. :)
In His love,
Tina

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I think the shirt looks better shrunk. Love it with those pants! Those were my favorite pants on Hailey. Great to see Lily looking Lilylicous in them as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails