Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can You Make Me a Button?


I see all of these cute button's on people's blogs and I have wanted to have one that people can just "grab". I have tried and tried to do it and can't figure it out. I've decided to ask for help! Can anyone just make me one and send it to me? I know you are all busy, but if someone has a talent or gift for this, will you email me at sbfirefighter@centurylink.net ?

We are all gifted by God in many ways. Computers are not my forte! I have been blessed to get this far with my blog! LOL!

Life has been so full lately! I am taking the kids to a VBS at The Salvation Army and I consider that part of my homeschooling. Socialization, crafts, music, drama, and lots of fun, is a homeschooling dream!

God continues to teach me, challenge me and grow me in the area of my tongue. I have been given lots of practice since I have developed a bad case of larengitis and that just can't seem to shake. It is forcing me to resort to other measures such as actually going to the child when I need them to do something instead of yelling across the house to get their attention. I can't believe how lazy I have become!

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Sorry I let this one slip. I'll see if my daughter can email you intructions.

Kimberly said...

Laryngitis (sp?) is quite convicting- I know from experience! We are fighting the same type of virus here, still... This is definately the year of the cold virus here, it started early in the autumn and just keeps going.

Parsley said...

A long time ago a friend, Calico Prairie, posted some tutorials. I hope this helps if I can't get my daughter to help.

http://calicoprairiegoods.blogspot.com/2010/01/interactive-blog-post-customizing-your.html

Angela said...

Praying the Lord will send someone your way to make that button. I had someone pop over to my blog one day, actually she emailed me. Didn't know her at all..haven't seen her since..She emailed me and said she made me two buttons for my fearless friday and I could use either one...

WOW..I was blown away.

Lazy yelling across the room? I thought that was just being Italian~! LOL LOL...my girlfriend and I talk about this all the time..I could be on the third floor (side split house) and instead of any of us in our house going to speak to the person we need, we start yelling for one another..It's SO embarrassing when I think about it..yepper, definitely lazy~

Amy said...

Lots of tea for that throat. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I am interested in a button too. If you get a button, let me know. I'll put it on my blog.

Have a great day.

candy said...

Stacie please explain the button thing i have NO clue what you are talking about!! Love candy

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thanks, Pars!

Related Posts with Thumbnails