Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jacob's Turns Three!

This Saturday, my little blond-haired, blue-eyed boy has turned three. Where has the time gone? We had a very low-key celebration with just the grandparents and my sister and her children. It was a Buzz Light Year theme. This picture shows Jacob being very serious as he pretends he is Buzz. It was so cute! As soon as he put on this wing pack, he WAS Buzz!
Dad and Diana got Jacob this huge Buzz Light Year. He was so thrilled!
They didn't have any Toy Story cakes, so we had them make a background and we just put on the little toys we had bought. Jacob calls his "Baby Buzz and Baby Woody".
I started taking pictures of everyone with my phone for my Caller ID. Everyone else got into it and we all figured it out so we were taking pictures of each other left and right. It was so fun! Dad is taking one of my sister Jackie in this picture.

Today, was getting back to business as usual. I homeschooled only two children (Marcus went to spend the week with Aunt Jackie), cleaned, did laundry, cooked and cleaned some more. My housecleaner came over today and spent two hours cleaning the bathrooms, windows and dusting. It feels awesome to have my house this clean. It is huge to me to know that I am going to have help with it on a regular basis.

Off to watch "I Love Lucy" reruns with the kids! Have a great evening, everyone! To infinity and beyond!!!!
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Cat said...

Everything looks so good in your life now! I'm so glad to have been a part your day today! Praise God.

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

YEAH Buzz! Happy birthday Jacob!!!
Wylie

Grace said...

Awww, he's so cute! What's funny is that Buzz toy that he got looks just like the one I got for my 7th birthday years ago. Even though I'm a girl, I used to just love Buzz haha. Happy Birthday Jacob!

Parsley said...

WHOOO HOOO Happy birthday!

J said...

I am SO HAPPY for you to have help with some of the deep cleaning! What a blessing! Hooray for you! :)

And happy birthday, Jacob!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Jacob!! You make a lovely Buzz Lightyear!

And what a BLESSING, Stacie, to have the housekeeper coming to assist you! I am just sure that feels amazing :)

Camie said...

Yaah! Happy birthday Jacob! I have a 3 year old blond haired, blue eyed son too...So much fun! What a darling in his buzz lightyear get up!

Blessings!

Camie

kathy said...

He looks so cute! Aren't 3 year olds just great!

Parsley said...

In RE to the blog button...when my daughter gets to feeling a little better I'll see if she can email you some tips.

P.S. Interested in a postcard exchange??

jlgoinggreen said...

LOL...it sounds like you guys had a great time. Happy belated B-Day to Jacob. Wow three! That's a big number. They grow up way too fast. ;)

Blessings,
JEN

Connie said...

Happy Birthday to Jacob! He certainly had a wonderful time. My youngest has his BD today, and there is a 1 after the 3. The years go way too fast.

melaniek said...

Awesome! A very happy birthday to the big guy!

Amy said...

What a sweet boy.

My Bri loves the girl cowboy from this series. Jesse. She went as her for Halloween.

My baby turned 5 in Oct. Isn't funny how time flies!!

Have a blessed day.

christy rose said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Looks like you all had a blast!

...they call me mommy... said...

I have a Buzz & Woody boy here as well! :) Great easy idea with the cake! I've considered taking some fun money and having my home cleaned...great idea! :)

You have a SUPER SWEET BUZZ there! :D

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! LOL!

Blessings, Stacie!
Amy

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! He looks like the best Space Ranger I ever saw! Especailly with those fantastic wings! I looks like you guys had a lovely day!

Congratulations on your housekeeper...it is wonderful to have some 'deep cleaning' help.

Also thank you for your sweet comments on my blog Stacie...it blesses me so, to read your encouraging words! Thanks!

God Bless

Mich said...

Happy Birthday to your little "Buzz." My son loved Toy Story the first time it came out.

He is too cute!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I had such a great time with you this weekend! Thank you again for watching the kids. Buzz was so adorable. I'll never forget how cute he was that day.

Love you! You're the greatest sis ever.

Angela said...

I headed over here from your sister's blog because I had to see this precious Buzz Lightyear!! To infinity and beyondddddddddddd!!! lol

Ya, you know I'm with wee ones all day long,lol. Gotta love it though.

Happy Belated Birthday Jacob. May God be gracious to you precious one and bless you and make His face shine upon you. amen amen amen

Related Posts with Thumbnails