Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa Baby!

Oh my, my Lily Pie is 9 months today! Can you believe it? I found this beautiful red velvet dress that was Jessica's and put Lily in it. She was so adorable!
The hat barely fit her, and she absolutely hated it! It didn't last long, but I got a few pictures of her in it. I love the little booties!
Here is a picture of us before heading off to church. The picture that my mom took that had all the kids in it was HORRIBLE! I mean just plain awful! So I decided to spare you. You might get nightmares!
And this is what it looked like outside a week ago. Now it is raining and has all melted away. Even though it is not as Christmassy, it is nice to know that people will be safer traveling to us. Yes, that is one pathetic snowman. I think the WWII helmet got knocked off of it.

My neck and back continue to be very stiff, but I am thinking about using my free massage I got from some friends for my last baby shower. Thank you for all your well-wishes and prayers. It is better, just not great. I've been trying to take it easy this week.

I am enjoying doing all of our advents with the children. The little ones are really getting into it and they seem to have the Christmas story down pat. All the presents are wrapped and now we are focused on the cooking. The little ones are so stoked and it is enchanting watching their anticipation! I'm so looking forward to having Steve be off this year for Christmas Eve and Christmas. This is the sweet shift set! You wait YEARS to have both off. All of you firefighter wives know exactly what I'm talkin' about!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Parsley said...

Love love love the Santa outfit! Merry Christmas.

Connie said...

Adorable!

Yes - getting hubby off for both days - the best.

Rachel and Family said...

Thanks for letting me catch up on your last few days!

Glad you're feeling a little better.

Love the pics too!

Rachel and Family said...

What a precious Lily!! BTW

I loved hearing about her not liking her hat! How funny!

Grandma Becky said...

Cute little Lily! Glad you are feeling better, will keep praying your pain will go away and your stiffness as well. Take care!! Merry Christmas!!

BoufMom9 said...

Police officer wives know too :)
It took 12 years before my husband finally had both off. YIPPEE!

Adorable Santa Baby :)

hip chick said...

So cute. Merry Christmas

Mrs. Lukie said...

Lily is the cutest little Santa there ever was!

I'm sorry you're still feeling stiff & sore--I hope you're able to use that free massage very soon & that it helps.

Hubby has Christmas Eve off, but we're spending yet another Christmas Day at the Fire Station. It's a good thing I really like those guys ;)

Merry Christmas to your beautiful, blessed family and to you, Stacie.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

She looks Lilylicious in that outfit! We still have our 1 inch of snow here, hopefully it'll stick around because it got colder again. Might just have a white Christmas.

Love you!
Jackie

Cat said...

You look grand with Lily Pie, Jessica and Andrew! I'll pray up your neck again. My shoulder does better each day. We have about 5 inches of snow and more to come or cold weather, so it is staying.

Camille said...

Stacie ~ Your Lily is toooo cute in that Santa dress...and she is adorable no matter what!

Have a blessed CHRISTmas and enjoy having your hubby home for BOTH days...

In His Love,
Camille

Roxanne said...

You can't go wrong with velvet on little girls as it is, and then you make it a Santa costume?

Beyond Cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails