Monday, December 28, 2009

A Merry Christmas!

Jessica put several colored pictures in my stocking. I got some dark chocolate from hubby and some Bourbon Street Vanilla loose tea from the tea parlor. Marcus was so proud that he bought me something with his own money! I felt very special.
Marcus loved his army nutcracker and Torchlighter's "The Jim Elliot Story". I will post more about these amazing cartoons for kids later.
Jacob and Andrew loved their "Armor of God" outfits.
I think Marcus' face says it all! They boys were thrilled when they discovered that Mom and Dad had bought them a HUGE Revolutionary War set called "The Battle of Yorktown". I love anything that gets them excited about history! I just want them to pick the darn things up when they are done playing with them!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcus,
I just love the army nutcracker and I just really want that Revolution game so bad. I'm so glad that you got it for Christmas. So I guess that I'll just come over to your house and play with it. OK, Marcus?

I love you,
Josiah

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That nutcracker is awesome! How sweet that the kids gave you gifts.

Love, Jackie

Jessica said...

aww, you got some of the greatest christmas gifts! how thoughtful each one was!

...they call me mommy... said...

I seen those movies advertised somewhere?? Maybe a VOM magazine or something! What great gift ideas!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Regina @VestPocketFamilyFarm said...

You sound like, me, dark chocolate and tea are always at the top of the list.

J said...

please, tell, tell, tell about the Jim Elliot cartoon! My kids ask me to tell them that story so frequently!

And the photo of the boys with the "Battle of Yorktown" set!!! So cool! I told my husband. That's so fun!

Deb said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year as well!
Blessings!
Deb

Tina said...

Love all your Christmas pictures. Thank you for sharing - they're great. Looks like you had a precious Christmas. I'm so glad for you. Have a wonderful New Year.
In His love,
Tina

OurLilFullFam said...

What a nice Christmas it looks like you had!

Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails