Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gotta Have The Gear!

As you firewives know, your little boys just have to have the "gear"! It was Jacob's turn this year to get a set of the coolest turnouts we have ever had the privilege of owning!
Nana spoiled Jakers and got him the outfit! That's Nana in the background. At first I think he was overwhelmed with all the new stuff. He didn't know what to do with it all. He didn't seem that interested in it, but I know once things settle down, I'll have a "rookie" running around, putting out my candles!
Steve thought they were pretty cool, too! He is going to need a new pair here, pretty soon. He is swimming in his! Maybe he needs to talk to Nana! LOL!
And here is the complete ensemble! He makes a cute "Jake" doesn't he? (Boston firefighters are called "Jakes").
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little guy looks adorable in his gear,It is always so neat when they want to be like Dad.

Regina @VestPocketFamilyFarm said...

Too cute!

Donna B said...

Too cute! And yes the guys (and gals) all want the gear.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love that last pic of Jacob, especially! Great job, Nana.

For some reason, I can look at the post before this one. The words are showing up, but not the pictures. Maybe there is something up with my computer?

Love ya!

Jackie

melaniek said...

awww, I just love it! Can I ask, where did she get it?

Camille said...

Very cute! I love it that he is able to dress up like Daddy...such a fun age!

Blessings,
Camille

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Melaniek, I asked and she said bought it online, but can't remember where. Sorry!

Jackie, I deleted that post and redid it. I don't know why the pics weren't showing up either.

Kimberly said...

Yep, he's adorable! A while back we went on a field trip to our towns firehouse, my tiny little son got to try on the real gear, he was swimming inside man sized stuff - he remembers that day often, as how heavy the gear is - who knows though someday maybe he'll decide to be a firefighter, just because the guys' were nice and let him model for the other children~

smoore2213 said...

As soon as we found out we were having a boy, my coworkers have started buying little firetrucks and ambulances. My husband is already checking out little turnout gear for our baby...and playing with the toy trucks. It will be an interesting testosterone filled life, that's for sure. :-)

Grandma Becky said...

Cute kids and Christmas is fun with them. Granddaughter Melody was so fun on Christmas eve, at 18 months. Hugs to all!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails