Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

Marcus took this picture of Lily and I at 5:30 a.m. Yep, that's what I look like in the morning. I don't have any pride! I always said I'd be real with ya! She was feeling a little better by then. Her fever was on and off all day. She is trying to get her top tooth through.
Christmas was all about the dolls. Lily is in love with her dolls! She screeches at them and chews on them!
Jessica chose this really stable stroller for toddlers. She loved it!
There, you can see her two bottom teeth. Other than being sick, I think she enjoyed all the family that were there to hold her. She liked the wrapping paper, too. Nana Ethel gave her this sweet Christmas sleeper.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Camille said...

Hi Stacie ~

You asked about the victorian doll carriage...it was in the Sears Catalogue ~ Christmas Wish Book this past fall...Canadian edition. I am just thinking off the top of my head...but maybe if you look on Craig's List or Ebay you might find something similar?? Hope you have success!

Blessings to you today!
Love,
Camille

Camille said...

I neglected to say...that you AND Lily are both beautiful at 5:30 AM!! What a sweetie pie she is!! :)

RaD said...

We had a sick two year old a few years back so I completely understand the whole fever thing on a holiday. They try so hard to understand what is going on but just want the yuckiness to go away.
She's a cutie, your little Lily is!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Oh my word! What sweet photos! And you both look good for that early in the morning!!!

Cat said...

You don't have silk pajamas like Clair Huckstable used to wear, and like I've always dreamed of wearing myself. But, if I looked that good in the morning, I wouldn't think I'd need silk pajamas either. You both look great, darlin'!

momstheword said...

Oh, I would wake up at 5:30 if I could wake up to that precious little bundle too!!!! Of course, I would need an afternoon nap, lol!

I hope she's feeling better and you both looked beautiful! Such a precious picture.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

You ladies are just too nice! LOL! I wish I had a pair of silk pajamas!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love Lily's new teeth! She so darn cute. Cool stroller. That one looks like it might last awhile. Hailey loves her doll, too. She even tries to nurse it! She is going to make a great mom someday.

nikki101076 said...

She looks so sweet! We were sick over Christmas too. :o( This was my youngest sons first Christmas too and he has two teeth also but he is still little! You guys looked so cute and you look pretty good for that early! Have a happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails