Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dress Up Your Prince and Princess

The favorite booth at the Harvest Party was the "dress up your prince or princess". Andrew just loved this costume! The helmet probably weighed 20 lbs, though.
Jacob found the "armor of God" and loved it! I think this is what I'm going to give Jacob and Andrew for Christmas. We had them for the older boys, but they eventually broke. It was a great way to get them familiar with Scripture.
Andrew gave up on the heavy helmet, and opted for the "Helmet of Salvation". Yes, that is a real gladius!
Jessica got to pick out a pretty princess dress. What was funny, is that I recognized this dress pattern. My Aunt Lillian made my twin sis and I these dresses for our freshman Winter Dance in High School. Talk about a blast from the past! I thought this booth was very creative! My kids like any excuse to dress up!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

candy said...

Wow how perfect for your kids. I am impressed with our church,they impress me. thank you for sharing these pictures. I know we have a lot of people who have a heart for the children. they just showed it,didn't they. Look at how happy jess,andrew and jacob are. Praise the Lord for His Spirit in our church.

christy rose said...

They are all so cute! Great pictures Stacie!

wife.mom.nurse said...

That is so sweet. What a great harvest party.

My little ones always loved to dress up!

Camille said...

So much fun...what a great gift idea for your boys...practical and thoughtful at the same time.

Have a wonderful Lord's Day!
Camille

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

What a fun idea. They all look so adorable. I can't believe it was like your dress!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails