Friday, November 6, 2009

Donut Eating Contest!

This has got to be one of the hardest games ever invented! Try eating a donut on a string without hands. Actually, try telling that to a four-year old. Andrew just couldn't seem to help touching it! they were so cute. They had powdered sugar in their hair, ears, and nose!


And Andrew won! Because he used his hands, Jess was a good sport about it. At the end, Jacob ran over and picked up the fallen pieces of donut and ate them. Yuck!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

A few years back, Hubby and our oldest did an event to raise funds for a Mexico missions trip our church does each year, it was called "His Amazing Race"- they started at a church in our area,
1st challenge was that donut on a string, it was super early in the AM too. They then traveled all around the state, doing silly challenges but also doing service work along the way. It was a super neat experience for both of them!

...they call me mommy... said...

Um...I am DEFINITELY putting this on my TO DO LIST! What a great idea! :)

Thanks for sharing!
Amy

Camille said...

Yup...now that's a new one for me too! We had a family night at church and this was one of the activities...don't think I've ever seen it done before. Very fun to watch! And yup...the fallen donuts and the little boys...well, they just go together perfectly don't they?! :)

Blessings,
Camille

candy said...

I saw this on rachels blog. It looks like so much fun.I yhought rachel made it up, I gues not, although she totally could have, or even you could have. So much imagination in your families. again I say that!
I would of loved to have watched them do this where were they?
So much fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails