Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mommy Pictures

Now as you well know, it is hard to get pictures of you when you are always behind the camera. I forced myself to have Marcus take some pictures of me.
Jacob wouldn't hold still, the little stinker. He's just so cute and wiggly!
I love Andrew's look in this picture. Believe it or not, I took this one!
Jessica took this picture of Lily. Tomorrow she will be 7 months!

I was dreading having our family photo taken today, so I decided to pray about my attitude this morning. I told God that I knew He was awful busy running the world, but I believed that he is a big enough God to help me in the smaller things. He answered my prayers and it was the most pleasant and fast photo session ever! Thank you, Lord!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

candy said...

Lve them all,thank you for posting. I especially love the one of you and Andrew how sweet is that.You are truly blessed.

...they call me mommy... said...

These are lovely pictures! I love your skirt...those flow-y type of shirts are my favorite! WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE FAMILY PICS GO WELL! :)

Have a great evening!
Amy

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thanks, ladies! Amy, I found two of these type of skirts at Maurices and I just love them! They are swishy and they make me feel like a lady! My husband likes them as well.

Jessica said...

Love the pics...very impressive! And Lily turning 7 mo old...wowsa, also impressive! haha Time flies (or, at least in blog world it does!).

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I think I like the profile pic the best! Sweet!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You are so beautiful, Stacie. Nobody would believe you've had 6 kids without the evidence, LOL! Good job taking the pictures, Marcus. You made your mom look gorgeous!

Chris in FL said...

Wow, you look great!! I love mommy pictures!!

christy rose said...

You are stunning!!!!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

How beautiful.

Your outfit is adorable.

I love that you came out from behind the camera.

~Julie

wife.mom.nurse said...

Stacey,

Would it would be okay with you I would like to send you an email

I would like to send a note to you and I did not find an email address on you blog

You can email me first if you would like:

wifemomnurseblog@gmail.com

~Julie

Connie said...

Mommy pictures worth keeping ... great job.

OurLilFullFam said...

Yes, I love those skirts too! And you do not look like you gave birth 6 times!!

God shows up in our little requests too!

Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails