Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mary Watches Daddy Preach!

Sorry, Rachel, but I had to steal this picture. It brought tears to my eyes! Little Mary sitting on the floor watching her daddy preach on Sunday. This is just precious! Rachel and Paul are ministers in The Salvation Army. We are more than blessed to have this family as our friends. Rachel and I have been pregnant together with our last three children. She has 3 girls and 2 boys, and I have 2 girls and 4 boys. I cannot tell you what an awesome mother of many she is!

I really think she needs to blow this up and frame it!

"My son, hear the instruction of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother; for they will be graceful ornaments on your head, and chains about your neck."-Proverbs 1:8-9

Love you guys! Pray the kids don't get sick so that we can enjoy Friday evening together eating casserole and Rachel's famous caramel apples!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

THIS is so sweet! You are right...it should be blown up and framed!

Jessica said...

That IS super sweet! What a precious moment!

candy said...

That is so cute.I would definitlyblow that one up. Very sweet Rachel.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

This picture is classic! Rachel and Paul are awesome.

LizyBeth said...

So cute and precious! I love it.

Rachel and Family said...

Aawwee what a sweet lil' baby. I bet her Momma is so proud of her.

Rachel and Family said...

Tee!!Hee!!! snicker, snicker!!

Rachel and Family said...

Your Life Is Good Post... VERY GOOD!! Love it and you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails