Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Think I'm Improving!

We got our pictures taken today for our church directory. Since I had them all dressed up, I grabbed my camera and thought I would try to take some school pictures. I think I might be improving on my picture taking. I also dressed them up a bit with some by adding a soft glow around the edges. The first one is Andrew. This is his "preschool" picture.
Jacob isn't in school, but he wanted to show me the pretty leaves.
Jessica's First Grade picture. I love the lighting!
Josh is my hardest victim. It is nearly impossible to get him to smile naturally. This one looked pretty natural so this will be his 5th Grade picture.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

candy said...

they look great. wheres marcus? I really like all photos!what a good job. what pretty fall colors.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I don't have all of them up yet. I can only figure out how to put up four pictures at a time. So I'll post them tomorrow. I don't want to overwhelm everyone!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You did so awesome! The kids look great.

Chris in FL said...

Your kids are adorable!! Good job with the pictures.

christy rose said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! You took some great pics!

drawingcloser said...

Oh go ahead, overwhelm us, we won't mind!

RaD said...

Oops! I posted under my husband's blogger account a minute ago. Sorry!

melaniek said...

Love the pictures, they are beautiful. Fall is such a great time of year.

Camille said...

I like the pictures of your kids...great idea to document them year by year...they grow too quickly, don't they!

Cat said...

The pictures look stunning! You'll have to teach me how to do what you did. You are also lovely in the blog previous. Your kids will be great photographers too. I love you so much and thank you for the encouragement while I'm away. You are such a dear to me.

Anonymous said...

Stace, You did a really good job! Espcially on Josh's because it's so like him and he is a hard subject. I didn't see one of Marcus though. Jess's was a bit washed out and kind of taken from above. I'd like to see another one that's more of a head and shoulders shot for her school pic.

So glad you're doing this!
The kids are doing pretty darn good, too! Couldn't believe you took that one yourself! Self portraits seldom turn out! Way to go!
Love - Mom

Diana Pishion said...

Stacie, I need the name of the book that Andrew wants for Christmas and the author. I also need the measurements for the blanket for sweet Lily. I want to start today as we travel to the coast. Please text me or call my cell. Love ya all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails