Monday, October 19, 2009

African Children's Choir

I took Marcus and Jessica to go see the African Children's Choir. If they come to your city or town, I would highly recommend going. Their smiles are contagious! Their singing is beautiful and their energy level is amazing as they perform dance after dance!
They were swishing these skirts like crazy! The drums were very cool!
They wanted to make sure we knew that they weren't up for adoption. They said they wanted to go back to Africa and make a difference there.
Jessica was really hyper and I think Marcus is giving her that "You are so embarrassing me!" look. LOL!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Parsley said...

When I saw the African Children's Choir years ago, I just about cried with joy. They are such sweet kids.

Kimberly said...

Looks like their joy might be infectious! I know we enjoy hearing the choir sing on CD's we have- one or a couple of Michael W Smith's. Seeing them in person, would be pretty neat.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Very cool! I hope to take my kids to see them some day. Love Ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails