Monday, September 21, 2009

War Brides For WWII Party

For Josiah, Joshua and Marcus' birthday, we put a WWII party on for them. It was so much fun! Jackie is always into dressing up. She looked beautiful in this vintage 1940's dress that she bought for $5 from a little old lady that was getting rid of all of her old clothes at a flea market.
We pinned her hair and curled it under for a 1940's hairstyle.

At the last minute she pulled out this other vintage dress she had and convinced me to dress up as well. She is wearing heels and I'm wearing flats, that is why she looks so much taller than I.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cat said...

You girls are darling! And, where did you find the balloons??? Jacob is so cute!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Your camera really caught the "shine" of that material. It is the most beautiful fabric and very comfortable to wear. Thanks for dressing up with me and doing a great job on my hair!

Naomi said...

Both of you look gorgeous. I love the dresses and Jackies hairstyle is so right for the theme. Looks like you guys had fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails