Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Magic Mom! WWII Party Part 4

Here is a shot of Andrew with his dog tags at the party!
Mom in her pretty purple cast! She got the cast put on the day before. I think we all know what color of shirts she'll be wearing for awhile! She is all about matching colors!
Look how happy she looks! She was having so much fun here showing the grandkids her new magic trick. My mom just loves magic! She has a captive audience when the grandkids are available. Look at my grandma on the couch in the back of the pictures. Doesn't she look so cute?
Here is the captive audience! They all just LOVE their Grandma Kricket! She loves to have fun and she has a heart of a child. My kids are so blessed to have her in their lives.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Parsley said...

Nice memories. Tell her hooray for matching. I'd choose a pink cast and would match all my shirts too!

Connie said...

What a sweet grandma! What a blessing she is to your family - the little ones look so cute watching her.

Jessica said...

That is so sweet! (And I love the idea of matching clothes to the cast!)

Cat said...

Wow! She looks good; and, with co-ordinating colors, she'll be a hit wherever she goes. Looks like a great party, an unforgetable one, for sure.

candy said...

What was the magic trick. What very cute picture of the kids watching Grandma. No pressure! How did she do, did they figure it out? i am so thankful for her BIG smiles. Looks like a fun day. Love you,hey I have evangels here(magazines)so stop sometime and pick up.

Naomi said...

Such a sweet photo of the kids watching their Grandma with delight. Love the idea of co ordinating the cast with the shirt too. Your mum looks like a lot of fun.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You hit 50 Followers! Congratulations! Mom does a great job with her magic tricks and luckily she looks good in purple.

Rachel and Family said...

What a great mom! (And what a great daughter too!)

Anonymous said...

Stace, Thanks for calling and walking me through the process. I read all the nice comments from friends and family. Thank them all for me - for the prayers especially!
Love you, my Staciebug -
Mom

Grandma Becky said...

Glad your mom is doing ok and having fun at the party!! Way to go. Thanks for sharing the photos of the WWII birthday party. How fun for all of you!!

Suburban Simplicity said...

What a great party idea. And, while I hope I never wind up in a cast - if I did I would so choose the purple one. It's quite pretty for a cast :)

I love how the kids are so fixed on grandma, she must be a great magician :)

Sandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails