Thursday, September 17, 2009

Look Who's Sitting Up!

Oh my, how time flies when you are having fun! My little Lily is almost six months and is sitting up on her own now. She loves it!
The kids and I think she just looks so stinkin' cute when she is happy, sitting up and talking with them.
I took the four littler ones to the part on Saturday and let Lily sit in the grass. She was trying to eat it!
Jessica just can't leave her alone. Where there is Lily, there is Jessica!

Well, I'm off on a road trip by myself with all the kids (My second time). I am going to go visit Mom and then we are going to my sister Jackie's house for a triple birthday party. Josiah, Marcus and Joshua all have their birthdays within 8 days of each other. It's kind of crazy! We are planning a WWII party this year. We have loaded up the van with WWII helmets, coats, and weapons of all kinds.

Please pray for a safe trip and that the van will run good. It made it to Bend and back, but we keep finding little things wrong with it. I'm hoping all the kinks are worked out. I also just bought two new tires for it. I should be good to go!

Please also pray for strength for me this weekend. I came down with strep throat a couple of days ago and am on antibiotics. I am feeling better, but still not up to par. I'm hoping for a good night's sleep tonight so that I can be well rested for the weekend. It's a big weekend and lots of activities. I have to wake up and rush everyone out of the house on Sunday morning to take the three hour drive back home (that would be without stopping). We have a five hour day on the soccer field Sunday afternoon. Like I said, busy! Have a great weekend everybody!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica said...

6 months, really? wowsa, time flies! how fun that she's sitting up and gets to be even more in the mix with her siblings! wishing you safe travels!

Cat said...

That Lily doesn't want to miss out on anything her siblings are doing! You are right she is 'stinkin' cute'! We pray for each other's weekend trips, Stacie. Have a wonderful time with your mom and sis...and ALL those kids!!

Rachel and Family said...

Oh Stacie... that's too bad getting strep throat. It's so painful!

Lily is so precious!! 1/2 a year old already. Boy, does it go fast!

I SOOOO know what you mean "wherever Lily is there is Jessica" !!! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Have fun on your road trip!

Miss you--- we need to get together! I need my Stacie fix!

Chris in FL said...

Awww she is so cute!! My little girl Ana is crawling around now. She is 7 months. I can't believe how time flies.

Connie said...

Lily looks like a real sweetheart! I am sure she will bring much delight to your mommy's heart.

Have a safe trip - what a fun outing. Trust you find your mother doing really well.

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

This is so precious! Loved seeing the pics of her sitting in the grass.

xoxo,
Veronica

Related Posts with Thumbnails