Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Come Thirsty Part 3

Trust My Lordship

Trust in me always. I am the eternal Rock, your Shepherd, the Guardian of your soul. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

So, don’t worry. I never tire or sleep. I stand beside you. The angel of the Lord encamps around you. I hide you in the shelter of my presence. I will go ahead of you, directing your steps and delighting in every detail of your life. If you stumble, you will not fall, for I hold you by the hand. I will guide you along the best pathway for you life.

Wars will break out near and far, but don’t panic. I have overcome come the world . Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. I surround you with a shield of love.
I will make you fruitful in the land of suffering, trading beauty for ashes, joy for mourning, praise for despair. I live with the low-spirited and spirit-crushed. I put new spirit in you and get you on your feet again. Weeping may go on all night, but joy comes with the morning. If I am for you, who can ever be against you?
Your Heavenly Maker,
God
(Taken from Max Lucado's, "Come Thirsty")
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cat said...

I wish Kimber could read this, she is suffering so! Thanks, Stacie.

COUNTRY MOM said...

I love having a large family too. You have a great blog. Blessings,

alexis said...

what a wonderful, inspirational post! I love your blog...i saw you in this month's issue of Above Rubies and thought your story was touching! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

candy said...

Hey I would like to read your Above Rubies. I can watch the kids at your house.What a good message, I love max lucado. He speaks to my heart.

christy rose said...

What a great and encouraging read!

Related Posts with Thumbnails