Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacation Memories

Here are all the kiddos lined up on the bed. Jacob is having a thing about getting his picture taken. But Lily and Josh sure look cute! We have outgrown motel rooms. Now that we have eight members in our family, we have to have two rooms. So the girls got one room and the boys had the other. Lily, Jess and I slept great! It truly was less stressful and more of a "vacation". We would all go swimming together and then split up at the end of the evening to watch a bit of TV before bedtime.
Lily and I after a nursing break going to Mount St. Helens
Sweetie Pie on the motel bed. I'm LOVING those cheeks!
Steve and Lily at Fort Vancouver. This used to be Jessica's bonnet. She is getting so chubby and roly-poly!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Sorry I have been MIA again. I think I can only keep up with Facebook or my blog. I'm hoping to get into a better routine once the kids go back to school. Love those chubby cheeks I just wanna squeeze them :)

Cat said...

The kids look so cute!! And it looks like you relaxed and had a wonderful time, Stacie.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Miss you!

Catherine,

I tried as much as I could to relax and enjoy. Keeping up with the two year old was the hardest. I "assigned" him to Steve a lot!

Connie said...

What cuties! What a handful! Do you have a set of twins?

christy rose said...

My kids just love staying in hotels! It doesn't matter where! Just a room with a tv and of course there has to be a pool. :) Makes for family fun for sure! Your kids are adorable.

candy said...

cute pictures. everybody looks so peaceful. That wind down time on vacation is funnest. because it's then that the kids talk about there day and other stuff. I wonder what the BOYS room was like.Could you hear them next door?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Actually, the boys were loud. You put them in front of a TV and they are comatose. They don't get to watch TV very often.

Connie, I don't have twins. They are all of sweet, little Lily.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Lily is just so cute! You'll have to tell me about Fort Vancouver the next time we talk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails