Sunday, August 9, 2009

Robert and Lori's Wedding Reception

I had the honor of being able to attend a longtime friend's wedding reception at our church yesterday. This was the gift table. I loved their engagement picture!
I cannot believe what they can do with cakes now days. Isn't this sweet?

This was the main cake. I love the "Willow" topper.



Here is her new hubby, Robert and one of his daughters with Lori. She had a lovely dress and she looked so happy! I was able to talk with Robert and get to know him better. He had a great sense of humor and I could tell he adores, Lori. I do believe that God has put these two together and that He is going to bless their marriage tremendously.


1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

How did I miss this post? I just happened to scroll down and saw it. Lori looks beautiful and her hubby is adorable. They look so happy. What beautiful decorations and cakes. Wish I could have been there. So glad she's found someone special.

Related Posts with Thumbnails