Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Threshing Bee Pics

Here is my dad doing the tractor pull. It was kind of cool, there was a sled hooked behind the tractor and they let the kids jump on it to add weight once the tractor got started! Even Andrew did it, which made me nervous!

Here is a better shot of the kids riding on the sled platform. Yes, we are a bunch of Rednecks! We'll do anything to pass the time!
I caught up with my brother, Jerry and SIL, Sonya with their baby Noah. He is such a cutie! I can't wait till Lily and Noah play together. It is so fun to have cousins close together.

Dad invited Josh to spend the whole weekend with him! Diana went out of town, so he thought it would be fun to hang out with his oldest grandson. Josh, of course, was thrilled! Dad took Josh and Marcus cruising in his '69 Chevelle last night. Tomorrow, Dad and Josh will do the carshow at Dufur Park. It's neat to realize that he is old enough to go and do things like that. Dad is not really into the baby/toddler thing, but he is really getting into his grandkids as they get older. I just love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Let the Redneck Games begin! Noah is so darn cute.

christy rose said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit me. All of your kids are adorable. Yes I love Jacob's curls so much. You have a Jacob too? How old is he?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

My Jacob is 2 1/2 and has the same beautiful, blonde curls.

I saw you on my sister's blog and thought I'd stop by and visit. I liked what I saw, so I think I'll be following.

Related Posts with Thumbnails