Friday, August 21, 2009

In-Loves Come to Visit

Steve's folks, Vern and Ethel, came to visit us last weekend. We went to Shari's for lunch. I was shocked when they told me that kids eat free! You just have to buy a 99 cent drink. I fed all of us for $15.
Vern and Ethel with their granddaughters.
I have been looking forward to being able to haul grandparents with us. Now that we have the van, we don't have to take two cars to church.
I just wanted to show you the latest and greatest in baby gear. I love this nursing cover. I wish I would have had one with my other five babies.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Timmy's Girl @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Yes, aren't those great??!!!

BTW, I answered your question about Isabella and crying on my post. I added an answer b/c I was getting quite a few questions about it. Love ya!!!!

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Parsley said...

I love the nursing cover. I nursed our daughter for 19 months and could have used that instead of a blanket that would fall.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I wish I would had one when my kidlets were babies! I'm so excited about your van. Can't wait to ride in it.

christy rose said...

I had one of those nursing covers with my last baby too. It was great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails