Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friends, Games and Pizza

At the beginning of our "surprise vacation", we went to Chucky's for pizza and games with our friends, Paul, Rachel and their five children. Here Jacob is really enjoying his pizza!
Steve being silly with Lily. As my children would say, "Hey, that rhymed!"


As you can see Jacob's blonde curls are finally starting to come back. I almost have wept with relief! Here he playing air hockey.


Jessica and Andrew in the "monster truck".



The babies, Lily and Mary did great on the way to Portland. I think they might have even talked to each other. Rachel rode with me in our van and Steve rode with Paul in their van. It was so nice to be able to talk with Rachel for a solid hour and a half without interruptions. I just love that lady, we agree on everything!
I'm going to do a post a day on our vacation to keep you all in suspense. I think it will be fun sharing.




3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm so excited for you about your new van! Isn't it wonderful to be able to get your whole family into one vehicle with room to spare for visitors? We really enjoy having ours as well. We did have to get a loan, but we got a brand new one from my brother for $10,000 less than retail! That is my goal right now, to get it paid off. Anyway, thanks for sharing!!

Cat said...

Those two girls look like they'll be fast friends, just like you and Rachel. They are sweet together!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Jacob and his new curls are adorable! Glad to see them back. Steve is looking amazing! He has a lot to be proud of. Tell him to keep up the good work.

An hour and a half alone with Rachel? I'm jealous! She's so great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails