Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Decals

I bought Steve these decals for his birthday. He mentioned that it would be fun to have them. I ordered them online (I can't remember where).
This van used to be a government vehicle, so now it looks more like a family van.
I had to throw in a picture of Andrew dressed up for his first day of soccer practice. He was so excited!
I told Andrew and Jessica to put their arms around each other, and this is how it ended up. I can't seem to get a good smile out of her anymore. She acts all shy now in front of the camera.

Andrew said the funniest thing yesterday. He showed me his "combine" made of Legos. He said, "Do you like my Frodotype?"

I burst out laughing! "You mean prototype?"

Where in the world did he hear that word? LOL! Kids are just so stinkin' cute!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amy said...

Love the "Frodotype"! lol
I've wanted those decals too - but I can't figure out to include or not include Josh so I don't do it. :( If you have more children, can you easily add to the decal?
Thanks for you comment about our TV decision. We are really doing it because we have become a slave to IT's schedule - even with a DVR - plus our kids are picking up some really bad attitudes and believing that it portrays reality - NOT! So we are taking the cold turkey approach with thoughts of getting a digital converter sometime in the future. Last time we had no tv - was when we lived in TD! :O that was awhile ago!! ;-)

christy rose said...

Love! Love! Love! The Decals! So cute!

Amy said...

I love the decals!!! Imagine how many windows the Duggars would need :) I got Ryan that same exact water bottle. I wanted to try the stainless steel ones and so far I have been really impressed how about you? Frodotype so hilarious!!!!

Grandma Becky said...

Kids say the cutest things!! When our son, Justin, was little, I was driving with them somewhere. He had his new chapstick with him. He took off the little stickers that said twist off and put them on his knee caps. He says, "Mom, look, I have twist off knee caps!" (He had shorts on then!)

I love "Frodotype". He was maybe talking about Frodo from The Hobbit? Have a great day in the Lord!!!

Connie said...

Sweet post and pics. I love the fun things they say!

The decals are great - gotta love a big family!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

W are Lord of the Rings nuts around here! Can you tell?

Great job, Amy! I'm so proud of your decision!

My other Amy, yes, I love the red stainless steel bottles!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Andrew is so funny!

Wow, that decal goes halfway across your van window. So cute and I love that you got the dog in there, too.

I love the stainless steel water bottles! So glad you got them for the kids. So much better than plastic.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog....
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched this week. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Have a great week

COUNTRY MOM said...

Thank You for joining my blog. I have joined yours too. I LOVE the decals on the back of your van. I have wanted those same decals too. Hope you have a great day. Blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails