Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Garden Pics

Any guesses on what kind of plant this might be? It has no blooms just white berries that eventually turn dark red at the end of the summer. This plant keeps getting taller and more and more shoots come up every year.
I think this is Rose of Sharon.
More glads. These are orangish.
Here is my attempt at a garden this year. I have three cherry tomato plants, strawberries on the left, and lots of bush beans on the right. I have never got a better yield of beans then I have this year! I don't have any regular size tomatoes this year because the plants were marked incorrectly. I'm counting on everyone else who has tons of tomatoes to perhaps give us some (hint, Diana)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cat said...

Your tall plant MAY be a Red Osier (Twig) Dogwood. Look that up online and see if it matches what you have. Your other plants look colorful and healthy too.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Nope, that's not it. It's too talk and the leaves are way different. Can you have Connie look at it and give me her opinion?

Related Posts with Thumbnails